The Academy offers state-of-the art facilities to ensure that it is well placed to deliver an outstanding curriculum and enrichment opportunities. Students can expect to take part in high quality extra-curricular activities in a range of sports, performing arts and technology to ensure they have the opportunity to discover their talents and abilities.
We are looking for:
* This Secondary Academy is looking for a Music Teacher who can teach across Key Stages 3 and 4 and who has excellent subject knowledge and musical skills.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
* A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT
The school is really accessible as it is on a regular bus route but also has lots of free parking onsite.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a well-established and high performing Music team under the mentorship of a highly effective Head of Department.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Music Teacher role you will need to:
* Ideally hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
To be considered for this position as Music Teacher in Hull please email your CV or for more information about the role, contact Katie Rae on 01482 238878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
Waltham Forest, London
£100 - £150 per day
bonus after 60 days of work
£120 - £180 per day
Market Harborough, Leicestershire
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.