If you're a qualified (QTS) Music teacher ( Primary or Secondary Trained) and interested in a part-time role at an Independent, non-selective Primary School in Tower Hamlets, Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you!
This three day a week Music role, is an ongoing with pay rates of between £180 -£220, depending on experience. Short -term contracts paid to scale are also being offered.
As the successful Music teacher, you will be joining a fabulous non-selective fee paying independent school that is very well resourced.
About the school:
This 2/3 form entry Christian school in Tower Hamlets , is a friendly school that welcomes families of all faiths. It sets high academic standards while maintaining a warm and friendly environment with excellent pastoral care.
The school is very friendly, has excellent facilities and specialist teachers. Class sizes are smaller and behaviour is excellent.
Despite a Central location, they have a large outdoor area and are very close to a park. They're in walking distance of the District Line and on bus lanes.
As the successful Music teacher you will be teaching Music from Nursery - Year 2.
Tradewind Recruitment is a trusted agency with a proven track record in placing high-calibre educators in schools across the UK. By joining us, you will have access to ongoing professional development opportunities and a supportive network of fellow teachers.
If you are available and keen to commit to a part-time Music teaching role in Tower Hamlets, please email your CV or call Tradewind Recruitment
Don't miss this chance to become an integral part of a thriving educational community in Tower Hamlets.
Why Tradewind Recruitment:
* Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
* Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
* Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
* Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
* We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
* QTS or a recognised teaching qualification.
* Knowledge and experience of teaching Music
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover your employment and education history since you finished formal education and any employment breaks must be explained.
*Legal Right to work in the UK
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.