Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a Teacher of Music looking for your next position? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a passionate, innovative, and creative Music Teacher to join our client school in Warrington. The position is to commence after Easter, on an ongoing, part-time basis. There is ample parking on the school grounds and good transport links.
The successful candidate will be passionate about their subject and able to inspire students throughout KS3 and 4 in Music. The ability to teach KS5 is desirable but not essential. The school has a real community spirit embedded in its ethos and visitors are always warmly welcomed. The department is successful and is looking for a strong candidate to join them. If you are an outstanding Teacher who could make a positive impact, then we would be keen to speak with you. Our client school has an impressive history and is well sought after in the area.
To join us and be successful in this Music Teacher role in Warrington you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Have experience of teaching Music to KS3, KS4 (KS5 desirable)
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click apply now to be considered for this Music Teacher position based in Warrington.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.