Music Teacher (QTS)
Music Teacher (QTS)
Music Teacher with QTS
September 2021 - July 2022
Full Time Role: .4 Timetable
Daily rate: £165 - £218 (MPS1 - MPS6)
SANZA Teaching Agency is working with a one form entry faith primary school in Hackney looking to attract a creative and inspiring Music Teacher to join their team, covering a sabbatical for the 2021 /2022 academic year. You will be working 2 days weekly leading music across KS1 and KS2 during PPA time.
The school is warm, welcoming and very friendly - and a firm favourite with the local community.
Teaching Responsibility and Key Tasks:
· To plan and teach stimulating and interesting learning based on the National Curriculum for
· To be responsible for the on-going review of the primary school's Music curriculum and related
schemes of work.
· To support the development and on-going review of the primary school's Music assessment
procedures in liaison with class teachers.
· To work effectively to ensure that there is progression across the year groups.
· To take every opportunity of developing children's basic social and educational skills and to
assist in the development in their listening and speaking skills.
· To plan for a range of ability so that all children reach their potential.
· To lead and implement Music strategies throughout the school and to co-ordinate all music
events including extra-curricular, clubs and assembles.
Classroom Management and Organisation:
· To teach and actively promote a system of Assertive Discipline.
· To follow the School's Classroom Code that will create a well-ordered, calm environment that
is stimulating and purposeful.
· To ensure that all equipment is organised and accessible to children so that it encourages
· To organise a learning environment.
· To maintain assessment records as specified in the School's assessment schedule.
· To provide, mark and monitor homework according to the agreed schedule.
· To manage Teaching Assistants in the music learning environment and to monitor tasks they are expected to undertake.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Music Primary Teacher or for more information about the role, contact Stephanie Watson on 020 78456240 or email@example.com
SANZA Teaching Agency is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At SANZA you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay ( all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - SANZA Teaching Agency are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.