Network & Systems development Manager
Network & Systems development Manager
Are you experienced in all aspects of Technology and ICT systems and would like to make a real difference to one of our schools?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are working alongside one of our secondary schools in Bury, Greater Manchester who are looking for a Network & Systems development manager to start in September 2020. This is a long-term position with a salary between £33,799 - £35,000 depending on your level of experience.
We are seeking an innovative, dynamic and self-motivated professional to develop, maintain and support all aspects of Information and Communication Technology across the school.
The successful applicant will be offered the opportunity to:
- Lead the development of all aspects of ICT across the school
- Lead the IT technical support and provide technical frontline advice on complex matters
- Manage school administration systems, IT finance systems and database applications
- Lead the management of data IT systems, networks and equipment
- Lead the management and maintenance of the school internet provision
- Benefit from professional development
- Be part of a school that remains popular with parents and the local community
- Work with supportive and focused Senior Leader
We are looking for an experienced individual who:-
- Has advanced technical knowledge;
- Has exceptional communication and strategic skills;
- Has experience of working with change management processes, the ability to oversee
- Windows upgrades, IT refurbishment and other upgrade projects;
- Has an understanding of data protection requirements;
- Has an understanding of health, safety and welfare regulations and best practice
- Is passionate about delivering exceptional customer support;
- Has sound planning, organisational and prioritising skills;
- Adopts a "can do" approach to the job, and a commitment to continuing personal
development in the role.
We are recruiting on behalf of a 11-18 mixed School in Bury, in Greater Manchester. They place great emphasis on having an inclusive 'family' atmosphere in which all are nurtured to develop their talents. They have an outstanding pastoral care system, which is supported by a team of dedicated and specialised Key Workers and Learning Progress Assistants who work closely with parents and carers to develop personalised support for those with additional needs. The school are keen to educate the whole person and provide excellent opportunities in sport, music, the arts, technology, and leadership development.
The school has excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call Sarah in the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.