Newly Qualified Teacher
Newly Qualified Teacher
Year 3 NQT Teacher
Are you an outgoing and enthusiastic Year 3 Teacher seeking a long term opportunity to start in September 2021?
SANZA Teaching Agency is currently working with an Ofsted rated "Good" three-form entry primary school located in the heart of Harrow, North West London. Who are looking to recruit a confident Year 3 Teacher to join their team. This is a culturally diverse school that is proud of their multi-ethnic mix and is looking for the ideal candidate to start in September 2021. This role will continue for 3 terms with the opportunity to become a permanent member of staff.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a truly remarkable Senior Leadership Team that has a track record of rapid and sustained school improvement then this is the Year 3 NQT Teacher role for you!
To be shortlisted for this role you will need to:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- knowledge of the national curriculum for Key Stage 2, with experience teaching Year 4 ideal but not necessary
- Strong classroom management skills
- A successful track record to date and the ambition and desire to continue to improve.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Innovative and resourceful teaching methods
The School will offer:
- An experienced and supportive senior team
- No planning, planning already done for you
- A chance to make a difference and have a fulfilling career
- A professional and friendly working environment
- Happy and well behaved children who love their learning and make them proud
- Dedicated governors, staff, children and parents who work hard to continue to develop the school
- An ambitious school which also cares about staff wellbeing and a work life balance
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting brand new school with excellent facilities
By registering with SANZA, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Year 3 NQT Teacher role in Ealing. Alternatively, more information please contact Aaron Lemard at SANZA Teaching on 0207 845 6240 firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.