Newly Qualified Teacher
Newly Qualified Teacher
Your new role:
As a Tradewind teacher, you will gain access to a range of permanent and long-term posts from September 2020 onwards. You will be able to gain invaluable experience which build upon the knowledge developed through previous teaching practices.
What you'll need to succeed:
You will need to provide references from recent teaching practices and be able to prove that you have or will gain QTS status over the summer of 2020.
What you'll get in return:
You will receive support from highly experienced education consultants, who boast 20 years' experience and specialise in linking NQTs to their ideal role. Additionally, you will gain ongoing support regarding letter of application writing, lesson observation advice and interview preparation.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, you can call us for more information on 0151 221 9666, to discuss how we can support your next career move.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.