NQT Primary Teacher - Lewisham
NQT Primary Teacher - Lewisham
Are you an NQT looking for your a long term role in Lewisham, South East London? Tradewind are recruiting! Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a Newly qualified Primary teacher Teacher to join this popular community primary school in Brockley,
Lewisham on a temp to perm basis starting in September 2020. This is a full time, long-term role with a salary of inner London M1 £30,480.
This school is a large primary school with 3 forms of entry and a nursery. Their recent Ofsted inspection rated the school as 'Outstanding'
We are looking for:
* This OFSTED 'outstanding' primary school are looking for a Primary Teacher
who can teach in Key stage 1
* A committed and hardworking team player who is willing to learn and progress
at this school
* A proactive individual who can bring their lessons to life, motivate others and
help everyone succeed
* Excellent communication skills with staff, parents and external professionals
The role will involve whole class teaching with the support of a full time
Teaching Assistant to support you
The school is easily accessible as it is located just a 2 minute walk from the
nearest station and is on various bus routes.
The school has been established for many years and has a real presence in the
local community. The large victorian building has recently undergone an internal
makeover and is therefore a great place to work.
As a Primary teacher here, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed
team of teachers, support staff and senior leaders.
* a well-equipped classroom with interactive white boards and access to
school iPads for use within your lessons
* Access to the shared glass dome classroom situated on the roof top with
reaching views across the city
* the successful Primary Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive
induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
To join us and be successful in this Primary Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police
Clearances (if applicable) and
professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where
possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Primary Teacher in
Southwark, South East London. Or for more information about the role, contact
Stuart Lovelock on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of
your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at
nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best
people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride
ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to
ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on
your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of
development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other
education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview
preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log
your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because
our people matter most.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are
committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.