NQT with SEN Specialism
NQT with SEN Specialism
Tradewind are working with SEND Schools in Liverpool to appoint newly qualified teachers who have a keen interest in progressing into working as an SEN Teacher. You will be required for daily supply and long-term teaching positions.
If you are an NQT with an SEND Specialism, you will have first refusal on Level 2 Team Teach training. We will also work with you to help support your induction period.
We are looking to work with:
* Newly Qualified and Recently Qualified Primary Teachers
* Early Years Specialist Teachers
* Newly Qualified Teachers who have an SEND Specialism
As a Tradewind Supply Teacher you will be working in a role that is completely flexible around your needs and you will receive first call priority on any exclusive long-term teaching positions we get, along with the following benefits:
* Able to accrue holiday pay, with the option to take it any point of the year
* Free, certified continuous professional development (30 courses)
* A primary education specialist consultant as your dedicated point of contact
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Did you know…Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you are interested in the above teaching roles, have UK Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent with teaching experience within the last three years that we are able to reference, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0151 221 9666.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.