The school are seeking an experienced and creative practitioner who will instil the love of learning in all pupils. This is a full time position that will last for the full academic year.
The school are committed to providing high standards in teaching and learning and expect their children to achieve high standards in all that they do. The successful candidate will be a hardworking, committed and ambitious practitioner. The school try to make learning creative, stimulating, inclusive and fun, with lots of challenge and ambitious goals for the future.
For this Nursery Assistant role, the school are seeking candidates who:
- Demonstrates excellent Early Years Curriculum knowledge
- Excellent Phonics knowledge
- Demonstrates a variety of teaching and learning strategies which they use effectively
- A team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Is willing to contribute to the broader life of the school
The school is located in Brent and is very accessible via public transport (overground and underground stations) and has a car park available for staff.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position the school are looking for a Nursery Assistant who has previous experience working in a school setting.
The position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas police Clearances and professional reference checks.
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Nursery Assistant role in Brent JN -022021-314694. Alternatively, more information please contact Charlotte or Mohammed at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450/ firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.