One of our fantastic nurseries is looking to take on new Level 3 nursery nurses in the Cambridge area. This great nursery has a great reputation in the local area, being one of the top nurseries for childcare in Cambridge. With loads of activities being run for the children, not only will this nurseries help to expand your knowledge of childcare, you'll have great fun doing it!
Some benefits of this role include:
* Being able to run your own activities either in a group setting or 1-to-1 with certain children depending on their developmental needs
* Receiving great recognition for any fantastic work that you help produce or run within the nursery
* A competitive salary
* Both off and on street parking for those who drive
* Close to local transport links for others that do not have access to a car
* Helping to create a stimulating and engaging environment for the children knowing that you are helping with their early life development
With these great benefits for working with this nursery, why wouldn't you apply straight away? As already mentioned, the nursery run some great activities for the children including yoga classes to help with daily exercise and French lessons for those wanting to expand their ever growing minds. Other responsibilities of the job include:
* Safeguarding the children daily
* Creating an engaging environment for the children whether that be for sensory development or intellectual development
* Running your activities during the week to help the children to reach the different milestones within their development before school
* Helping with meal times and ensuring children receive the nutrition they require
* Working proactively with the team and children to help assist with the day to day activities such as cleaning up after meal times and ensuring nappies and clothes are kept clean and hygienic
So, what are we looking for in the perfect candidate for this role? Please read below to see what requirements need to be fulfilled by our candidates:
* CACHE Level 3 certificate in childcare
* Good experience working with children aged 0-5 in a professional environment
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and how to apply it to different activities in the nursery and also the different age groups
* Knowledge of Ofsted and how to prepare for an inspection
* Access to easy transport in the area
* Have a DBS on Update or the willingness to complete a new one
If you think that you would be the perfect candidate for this position then please apply below.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.