In collaboration with Governors, Tradewind Recruitment are seeking to appoint a Nursery Manager for a Private Nursery, set in Halewood, Knowsley.
We are looking for a Manager to lead an enthusiastic and passionate team. The successful candidate will have strong communication, a depth of knowledge of the EYFS, management and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated, have a positive attitude towards working with children and be ready to lead and manage our team.
- Working closely with the Nursery Owner to manage and organise the Nursery;
- Sharing responsibility of opening and closing the nursery, and working with our friendly team to provide high standard of care and development;
- Assist the owner with the recruitment and induction procedure of all new staff;
- Support in ratio as required;
- Ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development;
- Assisting the owner in ensuring that all legislation in relation to Ofsted registration, special needs, safeguarding and Health and Safety is complied with and that company policies and procedures are adhered to and supporting the Team.
The ideal candidate:
- Is passionate about providing quality childcare;
- Boasts an excellent understanding of safeguarding children;
- Must be at least Level 3 qualified, and have minimum of 2 years working experience;
- Will have a detailed understanding of the requirements set by Ofsted;
- Has an excellent knowledge of the EYFS, and experience of working with children and families;
- Possesses experience of managing/supervising staff;
- Has experience of working in partnership with parents and outside;
- Will be able to manage and maintain administration requirements.
To express an interest in the role, please click 'Apply now' or alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.