Supportive Primary School - Nursery Nurse - Long Term - High Wycombe Buckinghamshire - ASAP Start
About the School:
- A warm and welcoming environment fostering early childhood development.
- Well-resourced nursery facilities.
- A commitment to continuous staff development.
- A collaborative and supportive team.
- Collaborate closely with nursery staff to create a nurturing and stimulating atmosphere.
- Engage with young children to encourage positive behavior and holistic development.
- Provide dedicated care and support in daily activities.
- Employ creative and interactive methods to foster a love for learning.
- Holds previous experience in early childhood development.
- A background in a nursery setting.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for engaging with young children.
- Possesses the ability to reinforce positive behaviour in a nurturing manner.
- Displays a basic understanding of early childhood education principles.
If you would like to know more please speak with Chris on 01727 236 255 or firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.