Due to an expansion and being newly refurbished, the nursery is looking to take on multiple permanent staff to help meet the needs of their children. Following an inclusive curriculum, the children attending the nursery have the great preparation for when they go to start school from the attention to detail that the staff offer. The nursery prides itself on providing high quality childcare for all their children but also ensuring that all of the team are supported through any personal or professional issues.
The nursery run normal 8am-6pm hours for children during the term times of the schools but it also remains fully functional and open during the holidays and goes on to offer further support to their children and parents through summer clubs. These can run earlier or later than the nursery hours to help support parents with a busy work schedule.
About the Nursery
In 2017 the nursery had a 94% client satisfaction and a 98% fulfilment rate for care requests sent through to them. With the nursery following their HEART Values to provide:
* Honesty in communication
* Excellence in their environment
* Accountability in any feedback provided
* Respect to anyone that walks through the door
* Teamwork and inclusion of everyone in activities
Focusing on the EYFS the nursery closely follows an inspired curriculum for their children ensuring a positive experience and development during their time.
About the Role
Some of the activities of the role will include:
* Communicating with parents/careers appropriately to address the activities of the child and any issues that may have occurred.
* Being able to keep accurate records of events such as meal times and nappy changes for the children to be communicated back to the careers.
* Safeguarding the children throughout the day and ensuring that any health and safety issues are resolved appropriately.
* To encourage children throughout the day positively with their development from the different activities the nursery creates.
* Following the regulations of the nursery to provide high quality childcare and addressing any issues in accordance to the procedures of the nursery.
Benefits of the Role:
* Furthering your career within early years and developing your knowledge and skills through a great nursery and team.
* Joining a supportive and inclusive team that will make you feel comfortable and important within your role.
* Access to off street parking and close to local transport links for those who do not drive.
* Job security of a permanent role including 40hrs per week Monday - Friday.
* Building strong relationships with the children and parents to help support them through their early life development.
Requirements of the Candidate:
* Must have at least Level 3 in child care and have a passion for working with younger children.
* Have at least 6 months experience working within a nursery environment and have strong and positive references available to provide to us.
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS and how to implement it into the child's daily routine.
* Be creative and able to run activities to help contribute to the children's development.
* Excellent knowledge of Ofsted ratings.
* Thorough and in-depth knowledge of safeguarding within childcare.
If this position sounds like something you'd be interested in and you have an up-to-date and valid DBS then please get in contact.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.