Nursery Officer / Early Years Educator / Nursery Nurse
March- July 2021
£80 - £90 / day
SANZA Teaching Agency are currently working with a large three form primary school in Hackney, who have been Graded 'Outstanding' they are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join their team. The successful candidate will be required to work alongside the class teacher and follow the early years framework.
The role will be working in the nursery which may involve personal care. You will be responsible for 8 key children.
You MUST have a minimum level 3 qualification in childcare.
Purpose of Post: To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children place in the setting. ... To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop and learn.
The school is easily accessible via public transport.
Key skills and experience needed:
· Or previous experience within a school or nursery
· Level 3 qualification in Childcare
· Professional manner
· Enthusiasm and friendly approach
By registering with SANZA Teaching Agency:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Nursery Officer or for more information about the role, contact Stephanie Watson on 020 78456240 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SANZA Teaching Agency is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At SANZA you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay ( all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - SANZA Teaching Agency are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.