Tradewind are currently recruiting for experienced Level 2 and Level 3 Nursery nurses to work in Hackney. You will be working in Early Years and helping children to learn through play, supporting and building positive relationships with pupils and parents. You will be supporting to plan fun and engaging activities within a safe environment.
Expectations of the ideal candidate:
- Plan and supervise activities such arts and crafts, cooking and music
- Can work under pressure and remain calm in stressful situations
- Feed and change babies throughout the day
- Partake in school outings and trips
- Observe children and write reports
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Have experience as a Teaching Assistant or equivalent teaching assistant qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a primary teacher in Camden, London. Or for more information about the role, contact Hollie Carey on 0207 845 5450 / Hollie.Carey@twrecruitment.com
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.