The deputy head at this ever-growing school are looking to appoint an experienced Nursery Nurse / Early Years Teaching Assistant to join their team of early years specialist to work in one of their Reception classrooms.
As a Nursery Nurse, you will be working within a reception year group, with a team of 3 other members of staff, one classroom teacher and 2 nursery nurses. You will also be a key worker to 6 pupils.
Amongst your duties within early years, you will also be responsible for observations and writing reports, liaising with parents and the school senior leadership team and attending quarterly parent and teacher meetings.
The role will involve
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS framework and 7 key areas of learning within the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Work alongside the EYFS team to plan and prepare engaging, fun sessions for small groups of learners that need additional support
- Firm but fair behaviour management skills
The teaching assistant roles are full time, 5 days' week and will be due to start in February 2021 to continue for the full academic year.
To be considered for the Nursery Nurse - Hounslow you must;
- Have previous experience working in a primary school setting.
- Be a team player - this role requires someone who works well with teachers, pupils and parents
- Demonstrate commitment, dedication and resilience in your previous childcare work
- have an ability to manage sometimes challenging behaviour
- Ideally you will be local to Hounslow
The school benefits
- The potential to eventually undertake your teacher training in partnership with the school
- Career progression for the right candidate
- A vibrant and creative area of London
- In house school CPD training
- £70- £75 per day
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Nursery Nurse - Hounslow role you will need to:
- Have experience within EYDS / Reception
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position Nursery Nurse - Hounslow 385672
Or for more information about the role, contact Ayaz Ahmed on 0207 845 5450 / Ayaz.Ahmed@twrecruitment.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.