COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse looking for your next role in Islington, London?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for a nurturing and enthusiastic Nursery Nurse to join this school in Islington from Easter 2021. This is a part-term position for one academic year with the opportunity of becoming permanent. This role will be for 3 days per week full-time hours. You must hold a Level 3 CACHE childcare qualification or equivalent.
This school rated 'Good' by OFSTED, has a strong leadership and management especially in the Nursery and Reception classes.
We are looking for:
- A caring Nursery Nurse who is experienced in the EYFS foundation stage and confident to deliver the seven areas of learning and development.
- A patient person who uses their own initiative as well as working well in a team.
- Ensuring a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment.
- To have sound knowledge of safeguarding policies and procedures.
You will be required to assist the Early Years Teacher and the rest of the team by preparing activities and following the EYFS framework.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold a CACHE Level 3 Childcare or equivalent qualification.
- Have excellent knowledge of the EYFS.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance(if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Annie at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.