Tradewind are currently recruiting an EYFS practitioner who has experience of supporting children aged 3 months- 3 years. Recent experience in this area is necessary and a true passion for supporting young children is key. The setting are looking for an experienced practitioner who can take appropriate action to ensure that all children are supported accordingly. You will be responsible for setting challenging learning objectives and using the EYFS curriculum to plan activities which allow opportunity for child- initiated and adult-lead learning. Using assessment systems online and by observation, you will be expected to keep records of progress up to date, being responsible for key children and their learning.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with babies and toddlers and hold at least a Level 2 Childcare or equivalent qualification. This is a necessity for the role so please only apply if you have this. The role is full time however part-time applications may be considered also.
You will be expected to:
* Contribute a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the setting
* Give support to other personnel within the setting
* Help implement daily routines
* Be willing to support children who require 1:1 support
This school is very accessible. Free parking is given to those who work there and the location is easily accessible via public transport.
In return the setting will offer you:
* High quality equipment to implement fun, engaging activities.
* A positive learning environment
* Staff who all share the same vision - "working together to create a happy community where all children, parents and staff do their best and achieve great things"
* Convenient working hours
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Nursery nurse role you will need to:
* Hold some experience working with babies and toddlers.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Have a childcare qualification
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* A DBS on the update service is ideal but not essential
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Nursery Nurse in Hull. Or for more information about the role, contact Katie Johnson on 01482 238878 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.