Nursery Nurse, Leigh
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse looking for your next role in Leigh?
Tradewind are currently recruiting a hardworking and organised nursery nurse or EYFS teaching assistant for a very popular school in Leigh working in the nursery. The role is for a level 3 nursery nurse to work in the nursery on a part- time basis working 16 hours a week and is to start ASAP on an ongoing basis.
This nursery aims to provide a safe, caring, happy and stimulating environment for all children so all children are supported to do their best. The staff at the nursery are committed, passionate and hardworking with children being at the heart of everything they do.
The nursery is looking for an experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse, who has experience of supporting Nursery children aged 0-5 years, some may have additional and complex needs. The successful applicant will be working with children within Nursery.
The school is in Leigh and has a small onsite carpark and is easily accessible by public transport and has good motorway links for drivers.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Hold a L3 Cache or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working within EYFS
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind Preston:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Nursery Nurse in Leigh or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£9.99 - £11.30 per hour + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
Leigh, Greater Manchester
£63.51 - £65.00 per day
£9.77 - £10.50 per hour + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
Wigan, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.