Are you a confident, friendly and experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse looking to work in a lovely one-form entry Primary School in a Tower Hamlets in April 2021? Have you got experience of working in the EYFS, preferably in a mainstream Primary School?
If so, Tradewind Recruitment wants to hear from you!
This supportive and welcoming one-form entry school is looking for a dynamic Nursery Nurse to start in April 2021 for the rest of the academic year. The school are offering a daily rate of between £70 -£85 per day, depending on experience.
** Tower Hamlets ** Nursery Nurse** April 2021 Start **
* Term Time only
*Based in Reception
*£70 - £85 **
This popular one-form entry CE Primary School was established over a 100 years ago and is still on the same site. It is in walking distance of the DLR.
The school are looking for a Nursery Nurse who possesses the following qualities:
- Very good knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Initiative, heaps of energy and great interpersonal skills
- Experience and confidence to do observations
- Good spoken and written English is essential
Benefits of working at this school
- One-form entry school - family feel school
- Ofsted rated "Good" school
- Nursery Nurse role
- Term Time only
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Level 3 in Childcare
- Experience of working with children in an EYFS setting
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this Level 3 Nursery Nurse role, and want to teach in a small Primary school, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to Yolanda.email@example.com or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on 02078455450 ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.