COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse? Would you like to work term time only in a primary school nursery and reception class?
An Ofsted outstanding primary school in the London borough of Waltham Forest would like to appoint a dynamic Nursery Nurse to join their team! This dynamic two form entry community primary school would like to recruit a qualified and experienced Nursery Nurse who has good working knowledge of the EYFS curriculum as well as possessing a creative, assertive, and nurturing approach. The headteacher is keen to appoint a Nursery Nurse to work closely with the teacher in the nursery class team to plan and prepare exciting and engaging activities. You will be a dedicated professional who thrives in the EYFS and is keen to progress in a primary school environment.
The role is full time, 5 days week (term time only) and will be due to start in March/April 2021.
The role will involve:
- Work alongside the nursery teachers to plan and prepare engaging, creative, play based sessions
- Supporting children on a 1-1 and small group basis
- Work with Key children
- Write observations
- Teach phonics
- Story time
- Outdoor learning / messy play
The location: Waltham Forest
- Is qualified - Level 3 or NNEB equivalent
- Has good working knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
This Nursery Nurse role requires someone who:
- Loves working in an Early year's environment
- Has an engaging, assertive approach with the children
- Able to think creatively
The school offers:
- CPD - brilliant training for all staff
- A bright, well organised, well-resourced early years foundation stage
- Wonderful, positive staff who welcome new member of staff
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Nursery Nurse, Waltham Forest or for more information about the role, contact Maddy Watson on 02078455450 option 1 or email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.