Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse looking for your next role in Camden, London?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for a nurturing and enthusiastic Nursery Nurse to join this school in Camden from Easter 2021. This is a full time maternity cover role for one year. The school are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse who has sound knowledge of EYFS. You must hold a Level 3 CACHE childcare qualification or equivalent.
This school rated 'Good' by OFSTED, has a strong leadership and management especially in the Nursery and Reception classes. The school is a 1 and a half form entry located close to Hampstead Heath.
We are looking for:
- A caring Nursery Nurse who is experienced in the EYFS foundation stage and confident to deliver the seven areas of learning and development.
- A patient person who uses their own initiative as well as working well in a team.
- Ensuring a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment.
- To have sound knowledge of safeguarding policies and procedures.
You will be required to assist the Early Years Teacher and the rest of the team by preparing activities and following the EYFS framework.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold a CACHE Level 3 Childcare or equivalent qualification.
- Have excellent knowledge of the EYFS.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Annie at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 or email email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.