Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Location: Nottingham City
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Nursery Nurse to join a Nottingham City Nursery, on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in early childhood education, a nurturing personality, and a commitment to providing high-quality care for young children.
- Supervise and engage with children in a safe and stimulating environment.
- Plan and implement age-appropriate activities to support children's development.
- Maintain a positive and inclusive atmosphere in the nursery.
- Collaborate with other nursery staff and parents to ensure the well-being of each child.
- Keep accurate records of children's progress and development.
- Minimum of 2years of experience in a similar role.
- Relevant childcare qualification (e.g., NVQ Level 3 in Childcare has to be EYFS or equivalent).
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate.
- Knowledge of child development and early education principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine love for working with children.
- Strong organisations and time management skills.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Nursery Nurse in Nottingham or for more information about the role, contact Rebecca Bowering on 0115 7390077 / Rebecca.Bowering@twrecruitment.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.