Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Nursery Nurse looking for work in Rotherham?
We are currently working with a lovely Nursery in Rotherham that is seeking a Nursery Nurse to work with them on a regular supply basis. The Nursery Nurse will be working within the Nursery providing additional support as required throughout the week. The Nursery Nurse will be required to working within the EYFS framework. The salary will range from £12,081 - £15,900 pro rata.
The work is based in a friendly Nursery in a suburban area of Rotherham. They aim to provide high quality education with a creative and innovative curriculum
Upon visiting the Nursery, Tradewind were impressed with the excellent provision available. It was great to see the wonderful community feel within the EYFS setting.
CACHE / NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant or EYFS qualification, EYFS experience desirable, legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Nursery Nurse in Rotherham. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.