Nursery Nurse, Wigan
Tradewind Recruitment are working on behalf of a two-form entry primary school in Wigan who would like to recruit a Nursery Nurse/Teaching Assistant to work in the nursery.
The role is due to start in March 2021 and will continue for the rest of the academic year until July 2021. This is a long-term temporary to permanent role for the right candidate.
We are recruiting for a Nursery Nurse for a school situated on the outskirts of Wigan. This is a two-form entry Church of England school with its own nursery, rated as good by Ofsted. The school aims to provide a happy, caring supportive learning environment where everyone is valued and respected as an individual.
The Headteacher provides clear leadership. She has high ambitions for the school and equally high expectations of all staff. Teamwork is strong across the school and everybody works together, the school has strong links with parents, carers, the local church and the wider community. Behaviour in the school is good, and students are respectful of each other and of the adults in the school. The staff all work together to provide a caring, nurturing environment in which their learners will be supported to achieve their potential and prepared them for their learning journey through primary school.
The school is based in Wigan and has excellent motorway links and is easily accessible by public transport with a bus stop outside school.
We are looking for:
- A Nursery Nurse who will provide support to 26 3- and 4-year olds
- Proven experience of high standards of Early Years practice
- Experience of supporting children with all aspects of their Early Years learning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To join us and be successful in this Nursery Nurse role you will need:
- Experience of working in Early Years setting
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Nursery Nurse in Wigan or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.