Are you a Nursery Nurse seeking an opportunity to work in a caring, stimulating environment that aims to support children with their development? If yes, Tradewind Recruitment are collaborating with an excellent school in York that have a long-term role available to start in January. However, the role can also start earlier depending on the candidate.
Roles and Duties include:
- Work within the EYFS Framework and provide pupils with stimulating activities that encourage learning through play.
- Provide a range of resources that are suitable for individual stages of development.
- Work within the Safeguarding Guidelines.
- Support team members.
- Help with changing and feeding tasks.
To apply for the role, the perfect candidate should have the following:
- A level 1 or 2 Childcare/TA Certification.
- Enhanced DBS on update service or willing to undergo one.
- Experience is desirable/
- A committed, professional attitude.
The hourly rate is from £11.68 - £12.50.
Benefits of Working with Tradewind Recruitment:
- Access to the National College: Enhance your professional development and gain access to a wealth of resources to further enhance your teaching skills.
- Excellent Customer Service: Don't just take our word for it! Check out our stellar Google reviews to see how we prioritize delivering exceptional service to our candidates.
- Competitive Pay: We offer highly competitive rates to recognize and reward your expertise and dedication.
- Centralized Payroll: Enjoy the convenience of a centralized payroll system, ensuring efficient and timely payments.
If you're interested in this role, please call Shawny at 01482 238878 or email Shawny.Osgerby@twrecruitment.com.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.