Nursery Nurse - Lambeth
Nursery Nurse - Lambeth
Sanza Teaching Agency are currently looking for a hardworking experienced Nursery Nurse to work within the EYFS department of an amazing primary school. The is a full time long term opportunity until the of academic year with a daily rate of £80.
The school is a beautiful three form entry based in the borough of Lambeth. They are a forward-thinking team where academic attainment is very high and personal/moral development is carefully nurtured.
We are looking for:
* CACHE Level 3 Qualified
* Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role
* SEN experience advantageous
* Familiar and confident with EYFS procedures and standards
* Safeguarding trained
The role: A proactive experienced Nursery Nurse to support EYFS students within the classroom.
The location: The school is easily accessible with amazing public transport links and free local parking surrounding the school.
About the school:
* Exceptional learning environment and an inspirational outdoor area
* Highly supportive SLT and close community feel
* Outstanding resources
* Ongoing professional development
By registering with Sanza Teaching Agency, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this SEN TA role you will need to:
* CACHE Level 3 qualified
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Nursery Nurse in the borough of Lambetyh. For more information about the role, contact Nathan Hill on 0207 845 6240 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.