Three form entry, Ofsted Outstanding RC Infant School
Recruiter: SANZA Teaching Agency
Salary: MPS (Inner London) - M1 up to M5
Suitable for NQTs
Contact: Paige Ferro @ SANZA Teaching Agency
SANZA Teaching Agency are looking for an experienced Nursery Teacher to join a successful three-form Entry Ofsted Outstanding Infant School in Brent. We are interested to hear from qualified EYFS teachers looking to join a new and exciting School from September 2020. They are a Catholic school community who seeks to live out the teachings of Jesus Christ and is permeated by the Gospel values of Love, Faith, Peace, Community, Justice, Service and Reconciliation. The staff and pupils uphold these values in partnership with parents, governors, and the parish as we all endeavour to be the people
This Infant School and Nursery is a place steeped in a rich history of faith, service and excellence in educating and nurturing the children and families it serves. As an Infant school and Nursery, they aim to plant the seeds for success through a spiritual, caring and safe learning environment, alongside a creative and enriching, broad and balanced curriculum; that is inspiring and inclusive, striving to stir a love of learning and encouraging every child to reach their full potential.
In 2014/2015 Ofsted judged the school as outstanding and they continue to devote all their efforts to remain a place of excellence where every child feels confident, cherished, makes long-lasting friendships and memories, enjoys and achieves.
· To work to support the learning of children in the Nursery class, including individual, small and large groups as directed.
· To work under the direction of the Headteacher and the EYFS lead to plan, prepare and deliver learning activities for individuals, groups and the whole setting.
· To monitor, assess and support children that have additional needs as required.
· To assist nursery managers in directing nursery hub staff.
· To attend staff CPD and meetings where appropriate
Please contact Paige Ferro @ SANZA Teaching Agency for more information.
As part of the Federation, they can offer you a range of benefits, including:
· Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups
· Support and mentoring from some of the best leaders in education
· An Inner London, plus a performance and loyalty bonus
· Pension scheme (TPS)
· The opportunity to work with their amazing children!
Please contact Paige Ferro @ SANZA Teaching Agency on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sanza Teaching Agency is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Sanza you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 25 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.