Nursery Teacher required
- Nursery Teacher ideally with management responsibility
- Salary Grade: MPS / UPS depending on experience and skills, with TLR 2.
- Required Immediately (or as soon thereafter as possible)
This Sanza client is a federated, community primary school in the heart of Islington. They are a happy, vibrant and creative school. The families come from a very broad range of backgrounds and they pride themselves on their shared commitment to each other and their inclusive community. They care deeply about nurturing our children as individuals, ensuring all can be happy and thrive as learners and friends.
We are seeking a full‐time Nursery teacher with Senior Management responsibility for our 2 Year Old and Nursery provision. If you are an experienced Teacher with Nursery experience or KS1 and would like to teach Nursery then we would like you to apply.
- Someone who loves helping children learn.
- An excellent teacher, keen to become even better.
- Committed to supporting and including the broadest range of pupils.
- Great at collaborating with colleagues.
- Committed to following the school's policies and ethos, whilst helping us make them even better.
- Great at solving problems in positive ways.
- Good at using feedback and support to develop yourself and others.
- Committed to nurturing partnerships with parents and the wider community.
- An ambitious commitment to learning for all.
- Pride in our diversity and sense of community.
- Great children who want to learn.
- Supportive management.
- A strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
- A commitment to excellent professional development.
Interviews and trial days are starting this week. If you would like to be considered for this position please apply immediately or call John Sandford @ SANZA Teaching on 0207 845 6240 or email email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.