Nursery Class Teacher
COVID-19 notice: We're continuing to recruit education staff throughout these unprecedented times, as we can still get you registered and cleared ready for when schools re-open. Instead of face-to-face meetings, all interviews will be via phone and we can guide you through submitting your documents online.
An exciting opportunity has come up to join a vibrant primary school in Walthamstow, London Borough of Waltham Forest.
The role is full time and is due to start in June 2021, and will be continuing into the next academic year 2022.
You will take on the full classroom responsibility for up to 30 children in the nursery class.
The school are looking for a nursery teacher who:
- Is committed to the use of technology in the classroom
- Is imaginative and forward thinking in approach
- Can inspire children to learn
- Has high expectations of themselves and pupils
- Has great organisation and interpersonal skills
This dynamic forward-thinking primary school adopt a child centred, play based approach and are on the lookout for a creative nursery class teacher. They are two-form entry and were rated good in their most recent Ofsted inspection. The school serves a diverse community with wonderful children and committed local community. You will be joining a team of experienced and enthusiastic staff who work well together to provide a warm, safe environment where children make excellent progress.
The school offers:
- Child led Play based approach
- Opportunity to develop and progress in the school
- Experienced team in the EYFS
- A supportive and caring governing body and SLT
- QTS (Qualified teacher status)
- MSP 1-6
- You must have good knowledge and experience teaching in the EYFS
- Strong classroom management
- Right to work in UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Nursery Class Teacher. Or for more information about the role, contact Maddy Watson on 02078455450 option 1 or email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.