Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced, friendly Nursery Teacher looking for a new role next year? Do you want to join a hardworking team working in a popular primary school in Dulwich South East London?
Tradewind recruitment are currently looking for a Nursery Teacher who is passionate about their work. This is a long term, full-time role to work paying an equivalent salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience.
This 2 form entry Roman Catholic school strives to be an outstanding school at the heart of the local community in which every child is empowered to have self-belief and to aspire to achieve her/his highest potential. Staff are committed to building futures in a welcoming and supportive learning environment, in which all pupils feel valued and challenged to be resilient thinkers, active learners with transferable skills and have an appetite for world learning. The school have very good facilities and resources; they actively seek and embrace the use of new technologies to enhance and bring the school curriculum alive.
The Headteacher is currently recruiting for Nursery Teacher. The position will be full time to start this September.
The Nursery Teacher must have:
- QTS · Experience working teaching Nursery
- A sound understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- The ability to teach within the classroom face to face and also manage distant learning
- Excellent timekeeping and organisational skills
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- A good general understanding of special and additional needs
The school is in a great location close to East Dulwich n Southwark. There are buses that run to the school and a staff car park for drivers.
By joining the school as a Nursery Teacher they can offer you:
- A strong supportive leadership team
- A professional team of co teachers and TAs/LSAs
- Excellent school facilities and resources
- Regular opportunities to have contact with parents/guardians
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be successful in applying you must:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualifications
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must include full details of Education and work history, any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this fantastic opportunity. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Lovelock at Tradewind on 020 7845 email@example.com
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.