Job Opportunity: Nursery Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Location: Chesterfield, UK
Position: Nursery Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Contract: November 2023 to July 2024
Qualifications: QTS and experience with EYFS, including Nursery
Are you a passionate and dedicated Nursery Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity in a small, welcoming primary school? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our charming primary school in Chesterfield is seeking a qualified and experienced Nursery Teacher to cover a maternity leave from November 2023 until the end of the academic year in July 2024. We pride ourselves on providing a nurturing environment that fosters a love of learning in our youngest students.
As a Nursery Teacher at our school, you will be responsible for teaching both 2-year-olds in the afternoon and 3 or 4-year-olds in the morning. Your role will be pivotal in creating a positive and stimulating learning atmosphere for our young learners, helping them develop essential skills during their early years.
- Plan and deliver engaging and age-appropriate lessons for Nursery students
- Create a safe and nurturing classroom environment
- Foster children's social, emotional, and cognitive development
- Work collaboratively with parents and colleagues to support each child's individual needs
- Maintain accurate records of student progress
- Uphold the school's values and policies
To be successful in this role, you should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), including Nursery
- A genuine passion for working with young children
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create a positive and inclusive learning environment
What We Offer:
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- A chance to make a real difference in the lives of young learners
If you are a dedicated Nursery Teacher with a passion for early childhood education, we would love to hear from you. This maternity cover position provides an excellent opportunity to join our school community and contribute to the growth and development of our young students.
To apply for this exciting Nursery Teacher role, please submit your CV highlighting your relevant experience and why you would be a great fit for our school.
Join us in shaping the future of our youngest learners! We look forward to welcoming a passionate Nursery Teacher to our team in November 2023.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.