Job type: Full-time, long-term temporary position
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 4pm
Start date: ASAP
End date: July 2024
Tradewind are seeking a qualified and experienced Nursery Teacher to work in a thriving primary school based in the borough of Westminster.
With a fantastic SLT and a very supportive body of staff, this school is a brilliant place to work. The school offer weekly PPA time for this role, and support with planning.
This school have created a vibrant and inclusive environment where staff and pupils are happy to be a part of; they have been praised by Ofsted for their quality of teaching, and pupils' behaviour in the school was rated as "outstanding".
- Plan and deliver lessons to a Nursery class in the school's early years provision
- Implement EYFS curriculum
- Work alongside Teachers to ensure lesson plans are effective
- Create an exciting learning environment
- Differentiate resources depending on the learning abilities of pupils
- Attend necessary school meetings
- Must have UK recognised QTS
- Strong understanding of EYFS curriculum
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience in the UK within the last 2 years
- Must be available full-time and long-term
Why join Tradewind?
- Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as a Nursery Teacher in Westminster. Or for more information about the role, contact Hana Abdulkadir on 020 7845 5450 or email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career in Education!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.