Nursery Teacher - Part time
Nursery Teacher - Part time
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Early Years Teacher looking for a part time Nursery Teachers post in Stockport?
We're seeking a part time Nursery Teacher to start in January 2020 to fulfil a part time, 3 days per week post in a wonderful 2 form entry school in Stockport. This role will last until October 2020 and you will be paid competitively based on your experience and suitability to the role
As a part time Nursery Teacher, you will be working in an Ofsted rated 'Good' 2 form entry school in a wonderful suburb of Stockport. This school has deep core values and a vision that every child deserves to reach their full potential. This school has strong transport links to Stockport town centre and there is a large staff car park available for all staff.
As one of the school Nursery Teachers, you will be part of a large Early Years team which is responsible for a cohort of over 60 children. Your main responsibility in this role will be to work alongside another Nursery class teacher on a part time basis. You will have joint responsibility of the planning and delivery of the curriculum and your other responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
Although this school is considered large (there are more than 400 on role) there is still a warm family orientated feel. Children and staff are all kind a considerate and there is a real feel that everyone wants to become the best that they can be.
You will have access to the schools in house CPD and will be supported by a strong leadership team.
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Experience or a relevant Early Years qualification
* References that support your successful teacher training
* The right to work in the U.K
* Availability from January 2020 and the commitment for the rest of the academic year.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a part time Nursery Teacher in Stockport. Or for more information about the role, contact Mark on 01616740138 or email@example.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£80.00 - £120.00 per day
Metropolitan Borough of Sefton, Merseyside
£28355 - £47666 per annum
Waltham Forest, London
£23720 - £35008 per annum
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.