Nursery Teaching Assistant
Nursery Teaching Assistant
The school are seeking an experienced and creative practitioner who will instil the love of learning in all pupils. This is a full time position that will last for the full academic year.
The school are committed to providing high standards in teaching and learning and expect their children to achieve high standards in all that they do. The successful candidate will be a hardworking, committed and ambitious practitioner. The school try to make learning creative, stimulating, inclusive and fun, with lots of challenge and ambitious goals for the future.
For this Nursery Teaching Assistant role, the school are seeking candidates who:
- Demonstrates excellent Early Years Curriculum knowledge
- Excellent Phonics knowledge
- Demonstrates a variety of teaching and learning strategies which they use effectively
- A team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Is willing to contribute to the broader life of the school
The school is located in Brent and is very accessible via public transport (overground and underground stations) and has a car park available for staff.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Nursery Teaching Assistant role in Brent JN -122020-309339
Alternatively, more information please contact Charlotte or Mohammed at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450/ email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.