Nursery Teaching Assistant
Nursery Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment are working with an OFSTED rated Outstanding Nursery to recruit a Level 2 or Level 3 Practitioner to join their team. The school are seeking a creative practitioner who will provide the very best support for all children. This is a full time position that will last for the rest of the academic year.
The nursery school are a welcoming, friendly and exceptionally supportive team who are committed to providing high standards of care and education to all pupils. This position will require someone to support the 3-4 year olds. The nursery have excellent indoor and outdoor learning resources to support creative play and education.
For this Nursery Teaching Assistant role, the school are seeking candidates who:
- Demonstrates excellent Early Years Curriculum knowledge
- Excellent Phonics knowledge
- Demonstrates a variety of teaching and learning strategies which they use effectively
- A team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Is willing to contribute to the broader life of the school
The school is located in Brent and is very accessible via public transport (overground and underground stations) and has a car park available for staff.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position the school are looking for a Nursery Teaching Assistant who has previous experience working in a school setting.
The position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas police Clearances and professional reference checks.
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Nursery Teaching Assistant role in Brent JN -012021-313604. Alternatively, more information please contact Charlotte or Mohammed at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450/ firstname.lastname@example.org / Mohammed.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.