Nursery Teaching Assistant
Nursery Teaching Assistant
The school are seeking a creative practitioner who will provide the very best support for all children. The successful candidate will have a passion for working within the Early Years sector and enjoy outdoor learning. This is a full time position that will last for the rest of the academic year.
The nursery school are a welcoming, friendly and exceptionally supportive team who are committed to providing high standards of care and education to all pupils. This position will require someone to support the 3-4 year olds. The nursery have excellent indoor and outdoor learning resources to support creative play and education.
For this Nursery Teaching Assistant role, the school are seeking candidates who:
- Demonstrates excellent Early Years Curriculum knowledge
- Excellent Phonics knowledge
- Demonstrates a variety of teaching and learning strategies which they use effectively
- A team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Is willing to contribute to the broader life of the school
The school is located near Marylebone Station and is very accessible via public transport (overground and underground stations) and has a car park available for staff.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 40 to be exact! That's 25 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a referral fee
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position the school are looking for a Nursery Teaching Assistant who has previous experience working in a school setting.
The position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas police Clearances and professional reference checks.
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a full time Early Years Practitioner in Westminster, London. Or for more information about the role, contact Adam Bamford on 0207 845 5450 / Adam.Bamford@twrecruitment.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.