Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you a dynamic Nurture Teacher in the Blackburn area?
Tradewind are delighted to be working with a Secondary Alternative Provision school in Blackburn who are recruiting for a Nurture Teacher to start with them in September 2020 for a long-term contract 5 days a week with the potential to go permanent.
The school are having an intake of new children and are looking to appoint an exceptional teacher with experience of working with challenging behaviour and Social and Emotional behavioural difficulties. This will be to work in the Nurture unit and will have a maximum of 8 pupils.
This Blackburn Secondary Alternative School is Ofsted rated 'Good' aims to provide the highest standards of teaching and learning so that all children can achieve their academic potential. They ensure that they foster and develop the social and emotional well-being of their children as well as concentrating on developing the potential of their staff.
The school caters for students with a wide range of with challenging behaviour, ASC, ASD and Social and Emotional behavioural difficulties and is passionate about the students achieving their full potential. You will be Teaching Secondary aged children, providing the full National Curriculum. As class teacher you shall be require deliver engaging and diverse lessons to pupils to encourage both academic and personal development.
They are looking for a teacher that has experience with working KS3 and KS4 pupils who have challenging behaviour, ASC, ASD and Social and Emotional behavioural difficulties.
The school is based in Blackburn with close motorway links such to the M65 with a large free onsite parking. Easy accessible public transport with a bus stop right outside the school.
After visiting the school, I was really impressed with the state of the art facilities. This school also encourages and healthy and active approach to every day school life. The school has a friendly and welcoming team of staff and a strong and well-structured SLT.
The school supports with progression and you have accesses to all in house CPD.
· QTS · NQT's Welcome
· Experience Teaching in KS3 and KS4
· Knowledge and understanding working with challenging behaviour, trauma and Social and Emotional behavioural difficulties.
· Legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Nurture Teacher in Blackburn. Or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.