An outstanding school in Newham, East London with a provision for pupils with social and emotional mental health needs in Newham, East London. Initially with 20 pupils but growing to a maximum of 45 pupils aged 5-16 are now looking for a Nurture Teacher to join them.
The school in Newham, East London are looking for a Nurture Teacher who is compassionate, keen and caring individual to join the team to support 7 pupils with a learning difficulty. Your day as a Teacher will depend entirely on how you support the children and work with a lovely team of support staff. There really are no limits to the interests, passions, hobbies and activities that the students we support enjoy. You will be working through
The benefits of working with Tradewind:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an Nurture Teacher in Newham, East London, North East London. Or for more information about the role, contact Ilkan Pasa on [0207 845 5450. option3] or [firstname.lastname@example.org]
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.