Part Time KS2 Teacher
Part Time KS2 Teacher
Urgent Opportunity for Part Time KS2 Teacher in Grimsby - Immediate Start!
Position: KS2 Teacher
Job Type: Part-time, Fixed-term contract
Salary: £120 - £199 per day
- National College CPD
- On-site parking
- Day shift, Wednesday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Grimsby: reliably commute (required)
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (preferred)
- QTS (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Start Your Teaching Journey in Grimsby Today! Immediate Start!
Attention all KS2 Teachers! An incredible opportunity awaits you to make a real difference to pupils at a vibrant Primary School in Grimsby. This is a part-time, fixed-term position with an immediate start, providing an ideal chance for you to use your skills and knowledge to support young learners' development. The pay for this role ranges from £110 - £199 per day.
This role is suitable for an Early Career Teacher (ECT) or a recently qualified teacher. This role is likley to last until Easter but it may be extended.
The school is committed to providing an inclusive and supportive learning environment for all its pupils. With excellent facilities and a dedicated team of professionals, you will have the resources you need to make a positive impact on the pupils' learning journey.
Key Responsibilities for a Part Time KS2 Teacher:
- Planning and delivering engaging and effective lessons aligned with the National Curriculum
- Assessing student progress and using data to inform teaching and learning
- Collaborating with the school team to support student development
- Providing a safe and positive learning environment
The Ideal Part Time KS2 Teacher Will Have:
- A recognised teaching qualification such as QTS or PGCE
- Experience teaching in KS2 and a good understanding of the curriculum
- Strong classroom management skills
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a positive impact on students' lives
Benefits of Working with Tradewind Recruitment:
- Access to the National College for professional development
- Excellent Customer Service - Check our stellar Google reviews!
- Competitive Pay to recognise and reward your expertise
- Centralised Payroll for efficient and timely payments
This is an exciting and rewarding role offering a fantastic opportunity for personal and professional growth. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of children, we would love to hear from you!
To apply or for more information on the Part Time KS2 Teacher position, contact Charlotte Johnson at Tradewind Recruitment on 01522 775347 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't miss out on this chance to join a dynamic and forward-thinking school in Grimsby.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.