Part-time KS2 Teacher
Part-time KS2 Teacher
Are you a passionate and ambitious teacher looking for the next step in your career? A beautiful Stockport school are looking for an addition to their KS2 department on a part-time basis!
On behalf of our client school, we are looking to recruit an outstanding Year 4 teacher for a highly reputable school in Stockport. This is a Year 4 position commencing ASAP and offers a competitive rate of pay in line with your skills and experience. This is an excellent school with fantastic facilities, a dedicated team of staff and is an opportunity not to be missed!
About the School
The school is very proud to provide an exceptional learning environment for students. Achieving 'Good' on the most recent OFSTED inspection, the school is committed to high standards of education. The school is known for its outstanding outdoor facilities, including a large AstroTurf field that is frequently utilised for sporting tournaments within the community.
It also supports a Forest School focus, which allows them to integrate the natural world into the curriculum. With plentiful outdoor spaces, the school offer an enriching learning environment that encourages exploration, creativity, and a love for the outdoors. As a Year 3 Teacher, you will have the opportunity to switch up the learning environment and ensure your students experience a diverse range of educational activities.
Year 4 Teacher - Who are the school looking for?
Key roles and responsibilities
-Planning engaging lessons that are in line with National Curriculum Standards and relevant and meaningful to today's modern society
-Use adaptive teaching methods to pitch accurately and ensure pupils make great progress
-Use a range of formative and summative assessment strategies to identify gaps in learning and inform interventions and future instruction
-Be a great team player with year group partners and the wider KS2 department to share planning, resources and best practice
-Support children holistically to promote academic, physical, social and emotional development
-Commit to the role and contribute to all aspects of school life including trips and events within the wider community.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious teacher with a drive to make a positive difference to children's learning journey. The position is open to both ECT's and those with more experience but experience within KS2 is essential.
You must have:
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
- Experience teaching in Key Stage 2 (Year 3 experience preferred but not essential)
- Passion for outdoor education and willingness to incorporate it into the curriculum
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to create a stimulating and inclusive learning environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Supportive and collaborative staff
- Extensive opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Access to outstanding school facilities
- Chance to make a lasting impact on the lives of young learners
How to Apply:
If you are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV /personal statement outlining your experience to Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01616740138 for more information
Join our agency and become part of a vibrant and forward-thinking school that values outdoor education and creates an exceptional learning experience for all students. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. All applicants will be subject to our school's safer recruitment procedures and checks.
The Benefits of Working with Tradewind
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.