Part-Time PPA Teacher
Part-Time PPA Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment are currently recruiting for an ambitious and committed Primary Teacher to join the successful team at this expanding Primary School in the heart of High Wycombe as soon as possible!
They are a coeducational primary special school for children who learn within mainstream National Curriculum expectations but who experience difficulties arising from communication and interaction. The vast majority of pupils have a diagnosis of ASD. The school's recent expansion allows them to build on their success at the forefront of pioneering practice driven by evidence-based development of innovative approaches to learning.
The school pride themselves on the high expectations they place on the academic achievements and behaviour of all children, whatever their need, as well as a broad, diverse and engaging creative curriculum which underpins all that they do. The school is an inclusive setting, valuing all children's achievements, ensuring that each child is given every opportunity to meet their full potential. There is no doubt that this is an exciting place to be - for children, staff, parents and the local community!
We are looking for:
· An enthusiastic Primary Teacher who is experienced with all year groups
· An intelligent and reflective practitioner seeking to extend their professional skills in line with contemporary developments in teaching and learning
To be successful in this role you will need to:
· Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Georgia at Tradewind on 01727 236 255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.