Part-Time Primary Teacher - Year 4
Part-Time Primary Teacher - Year 4
Are you an enthusiastic teacher ready to make a strong impact in a KS2 setting? Do you want to join a committed team of staff and work in a highly reputable school? Tradewind are recruiting!
Tradewind are looking to recruit a caring, professional teacher to join a talented team working in Year 4 on a part-time basis. The role is Wednesday-Friday and will commence March 2021 and run until the end of the academic year. This is a highly reputable school in Tameside known for its high achievement and commitment to its core values. The school will pay a competitive salary that meets your experience and suitability to the role. NQT's are welcome to apply.
About the School:
This is a three-form entry school with class sizes of approximately 30 pupils. A large percentage of pupils are working at or above age-related expectations and this success is a result of a strong leadership team that have inspired positive change over recent years. The school achieved 'Good' in their latest OFSTED inspection with the report highlighting significant growth in reading and writing across key stages.
About the Role:
As the Year 4 class teacher, you will be responsible for the progress and attainment of approximately 30 pupils on a part-time basis (Wednesday-Friday). You will also be joined by a full-time teaching assistant.
The responsibilities for the part-time Year 4 role will include but not be limited to:
- Full class teaching responsibilities for a Year 4 class
- Creating a positive learning environment based on trust and mutual respect
- Attaining the highest standards of teaching and learning ensuring lessons meet National Curriculum Standards
- Creating detailed lesson plans that are inspiring, engaging and link learning to real life scenarios creating relevant, meaningful experiences for the children
- Using effective resources that both scaffold and stretch learners ensuring that individual can maximise their potential
- Observing, analysing and recording data to inform future planning and keeping up-to-date records of progress in which to feedback
- Communicating effectively with the full-time TA and other Year 4 colleagues to ensure consistency and continuity across teaching and learning in Year 4
The school prides itself on delivering a rich curriculum within a safe, inclusive environment and aims to build on prior success moving forward. If you feel you meet the criteria for this Year 4 role, we would love to hear from you!
- Hold QTS certification
- Have at least 6 months experience in a school-based setting. Experience in KS2 is required and Year 4 is highly desirable
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind are an exclusively educational based recruitment company with offices across the UK. The Manchester office has been established for 10 years and has grown exponentially in that time. We offer candidates the most extensive CPD programme (we have 37 courses certified) as well as the most experienced and courteous consultants. Pay is above market value and we are proud to pay candidates directly through our own payroll department. We work hard to find positions that are suitable for our candidates and fairly reflect suitability and experience.
We also have specific CPD relating to Covid 19 and are taking our responsibility to yourself and our schools incredibly seriously. We have a comprehensive risk assessment in place and our candidates are prepped before every assignment to minimise risk.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great opportunity as a Part-time Year 4 teacher in Tameside. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 01616740138 or alternatively email Charlotte.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.