Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a hardworking, ambitious Primary SENCo to join a thriving primary school in south Birmingham to commence in March 2020. This is a full time, long-term role of one academic year. - This is a non-class based position.
We are looking for:
- A real passion for children's learning and development.
- Ability to set high expectations for all children from all communities and age (3-11).
- To provide inspiring leadership for the SEND provision across the school.
- Ability to lead, manage, develop and maintain high quality SEND provision which enables quality teaching, excellent learning outcomes and success for all pupils.
-To be an active member of the school Senior Leadership Team, with responsibility for whole school self- evaluation and improvement.
-To lead and manage the processes for all EHCP and High Needs funding applications and reviews, in liaison with the Specialist Resource Provision Leader.
- Can adopt a 'Hands-on' and 'Can-do' attitude.
The school is really accessible as there is Bus stop right outside and free parking onsite
(The schools benefits) In return the school offers: Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff. Very supportive SLT to work with.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Primary SENCo role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status and National SENCO Award.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The Call to action
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Primary SENCo, Birmingham. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte Clarke 0121 643 3505 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£100 - £120 per day
Metropolitan Borough of Sefton, Merseyside
£100.00 - £180.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
£130 - £250 per day + negotiable
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.