Part Time TA - 12pm - 3pm
Part Time TA - 12pm - 3pm
The headteacher of this Ofsted rated 'Good' Primary School in Altrincham is looking for a part time KS2 TA to join their team ASAP and work 12:00pm-3:00pm 5 days a week. The ideal candidate will be someone who has some knowledge of the KS2 curriculum and expected outcomes. This role will last for the remainder of the academic year and see you working in a warm and welcoming environment. You will be paid at an above market rate based on your experiences and skills.
The school hold strong beliefs that children should be excited about their learning and enjoy coming to school. To encourage and develop this love of learning, staff engage the pupils in a creative, active curriculum, surrounded by a bright and stimulating environment.
The children at this school are encouraged to push themselves. However, they do have a couple of children with more complex behavioural needs due to the disruptions to learning over the last couple years. This means, that whilst you would be working with the full class, you would also have to provide 1:1 support for those who need both academic and personal development. Therefore, caring TAs with experience of supporting more challenging behaviour may be better suited for the role.
Will also be responsible for:
- Assessing, tracking, and reporting on the pupil's attainment and personal development
- Build strong working relationships with your partner teacher and other class teachers
- Establishing positive and supportive relationships with parents and carers
- Encouraging pupils to express their opinions, thoughts and feelings
- Set high expectations for pupil behaviour.
- Provide a caring and supportive learning environment based on mutual respect.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- Qualified Teaching Assistants with KS2 experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- A commitment to child development and learning
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- The right to work in the U.K
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position in Trafford Or for more information about the role, contact Stephen Clark on 01616740138 or Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.