About the school:
The primary school in question is a lovely primary school located in High Wycombe. The school has excellent facilities such as Art, Music, ICT, and DT suites and a covered heated swimming pool! They also have very spacious grounds with far reaching views.
What they can offer:
All teachers will receive 10% Planning, Preparation and Assessment (PPA) time each week, in addition to release time for NQTs or Subject Leadership. For more experienced teachers, or those looking to fast-track perhaps in their second or third year of teaching, they have a range of different leadership opportunities available where you could lead on various subjects or areas of the school.
The school pride themselves on the high expectations they place on the academic achievements and behaviour of all children, whatever their need, as well as a broad, diverse and engaging creative curriculum which underpins all that they do. The school is an inclusive setting, valuing all children's achievements, ensuring that each child is given every opportunity to meet their full potential. There is no doubt that this is an exciting place to be - for children, staff, parents and the local community!
What they want from you
As a Class Teacher, you will be passionate about ensuring the best outcomes for children and giving them every opportunity to succeed, whatever their barriers may be. This a school where every child is respected and treated as an individual, with no limits placed on their learning - just opportunities to continually improve with a growth Mind-set approach. They do not 'label' children or group them by perceived 'ability'; they will instead give all children equal opportunities to challenge themselves through the range of tasks and activities presented to them - empowering children to take ownership and responsibility for their own learning.
The successful candidate will have:
* The motivation to achieve the very best for the children in our care and be relentless in the pursuit of excellence
* Excellent inter-personal skills
* Experience as an effective good and outstanding classroom teacher
* Excellent communication skills and a good sense of humour
* Good organisational skills
* Creativity which drives all aspects of teaching and learning.
In return they can offer:
* A firm commitment to you and your professional development
* Friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues, staff and Governors
* A growing learning community
* Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
* Coaching and mentoring from the academy's Senior Leadership Team
* Fantastic trust-wide CPD opportunities
* Vast opportunities for career progression
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this KS2 role:
* You will need to hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a KS2 Teacher in High Wycombe. Or for more information about the role, contact Georgia Lyme on 01727 236 255 / Georgia.email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.