Part time teacher of Maths
Part time teacher of Maths
This is a temporary, 1 term minimum post to start immediately and candidates at all stages of their teaching careers are welcome to apply. Our client will be considering NQTs as well as experienced teachers and the pay (London Fringe) will reflect your experience and suitability for the role. A permanent post in January will be a definite possibility for the right applicant.
Interviews/ paid trial days will start straight away to find a hardworking, dynamic, ambitious and dedicated Maths teacher to join an oversubscribed, large coeducational school in Surrey (just outside Kingston, SW London).
This is a part time (3 days per week), long-term role replacing a permanent teacher. However, will start on a temporary basis (for one term minimum).
Teachers at this secondary school strive at all times to enable students to make excellent progress in their studies and are proud of their achievements.
The school has a Christian ethos and their curriculum offers students a wide mix of academic and practical opportunities.
We are looking for:
· This OFSTED rated 'good' secondary school are looking for a Maths Teacher who can teach KS3-4 (although this particular timetable will require mostly KS3 teaching) and who has excellent subject knowledge
· A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
· A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject.
· The school want to meet a Maths teacher who potentially would like to take on a more permanent assignment in 2020 with greater responsibilities.
Location: The school in Surrey is easily accessible by Rail or Car and parking is available on site.
The school offers:
Teachers at this school benefit from working a dedicated team of professionals. You will also have your own laptop and access to outstanding lesson plans and resources. Staff and students work together in pleasant surroundings and the Maths Department is in a newly built part of the school.
As Maths teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· Well-equipped, modern classrooms with white boards and access to new technologies.
· A comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
To join us and be successful in this Part time Maths Teacher role you will need to have:
*DBS Disclosure & Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
*Legal right to work in the UK
For more information about the role please contact Carlo Randazzo on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 0207 845 5450 to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£70 - £85 per day
£100 - £180 per day
£120 - £180 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.