Part Time Year 4 Teacher
Part Time Year 4 Teacher
The school is looking for a committed, enthusiastic teacher who will support the school ethos of educating children to be caring, helpful members of the community. This Year 4 class will be shared with another teacher and there will be the opportunity to cooperate on planning and provision. Responsibilities of this role will include planning and delivering lessons according to the curriculum, assessing students' progress, and maintaining regular positive contact with students' families.
Our client is a one-form-entry primary school including classes from Nursery up to Year 6, rated "Good" by Ofsted. Particular strengths praised in their last report include their provision at Key Stage 2, where pupils make above average progress, and the overall environment and ethos of the school- parents commented that "The school feels like a large welcoming family, where the teachers know the pupils and families well". There are strong links to the local community in keeping with the school ethos of providing a social as well as academic education- pupils regularly take part in fundraising activities such as coffee afternoons to support local causes. The mindset and enthusiasm of the pupils is truly outstanding here, with Ofsted commenting that "pupils are enthusiastic learners and strive to rise to the expectations that staff set them."
The school in situated near Hatfield with convenient road access via the A1 and free onsite parking for staff, as well as strong public transport links to Hatfield and Welwyn.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in applying to this part-time Year 4 vacancy near Hatfield, please contact Cherie Kelly on 01727236255 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer -
stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.