Part-Time Year 5 Teacher
Part-Time Year 5 Teacher
Our client school in Bolton is seeking an experienced Year 5 teacher for a part-time role beginning 31st January 2024. The two-form entry school is rated as 'good' and they provide a happy, nurturing and stimulating environment where all children recognise and achieve their potential. They are given the skills to meet the challenges that may arise throughout the school day to build their independence and problem-solving skills.
The school has developed a curriculum that provides children an opportunity to build on their prior knowledge as well as developing fundamental skills, such as reading, to ensure they are able to participate in all learning engagements. They have aligned their curriculum map to meet the appropriate outcomes of the national curriculum and use formative assessments to determine pupil progress and understanding.
The school places an emphasis on the wellbeing of all children, taking time to build mindfulness into their daily schedule as well as equipping them with the skills to regulate their emotions in a supportive and positive way. They also place emphasis on staff well-being, ensuring everyone feels supported and are part of the school community.
As a Year 5 teacher, you will be supported with the class planning for a few weeks to ensure a seamless transition into the class. This Year 5 class has a proactive and experienced teaching assistant who supports all children.
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a part-time Year 5 Teacher to join this two-form entry school. This part-time Year 5 role commences 31st January 2024, and you will be required for to complete the academic year. This fantastic position will pay £140-200 per day, subject to experience. This role is also open to ECTs who are looking to further their teaching experience.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Teaching experience in the United Kingdom
- Experience in Year 5 is essential in this role
- An up-to-date cv showing a full work history with any gaps explained
- A proven track record with references to support this
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 5 Teacher in Bolton or for more information about the role, contact Amy on 0161 674 0138 or email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.